live and work in
in supported projects
Doing Business ranking
The mission of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives (ASI) is to create opportunities for the personal fulfilment of ambitious leaders who are able to propel Russia to an advanced global position and build a country where one wants to reside and work.
Basic principles of procurement
- Transparency when interacting with suppliers. It is implemented, among other things, through the use of open competitive procedures as a priority form of procurement, as well as through the establishment of equal competitive opportunities for suppliers of goods, services and other objects of civil rights.
- Equality, justice, non-discrimination and absence of unjustified restrictions on competition in relation to the procurement participants.
- Target-oriented and cost-efficient utilization of funds for the purchase of goods, works and services, other objects of civil rights.
- No limitation for admission to the purchase by establishing non-measurable requirements for the procurement participants.
- Compliance with the interests of the Agency is the basis of relationships with suppliers. It is implemented, among other things, through the establishment of sound procurement documentation requirements for suppliers and also for the goods to be purchased; suppliers shall provide proof of compliance with the requirements set.
+7 (495) 690-91-29, ext. 138