- Starting from 2000, Svetlana Chupsheva was working at Bank of Russia Samara region branch, then Government of Samara region.
- In 2001, Svetlana Chupsheva graduated from Samara State Economic Academy with honours.
- From 2004, Svetlana Chupsheva served as Director General of Samara Regional Government Ranking Agency, then Samara region Economic Development Agency.
- From 2009, Svetlana Chupsheva became advisor to Deputy Head of Government of Samara region, then advisor to Regional Credit Commercial Bank Ltd.
- From 2011, Svetlana Chupsheva served as ASI Corporate Director. In 2015, she was appointed Head of Social Projects Direction.
- On February 13, 2017, Svetlana Chupsheva was appointed ASI Director General.
Svetlana Chupsheva was awarded a certificate of honor of the President of Russia, and certificates of gratitude of the President of Russia and the Mayor of Moscow.
Svetlana Chupsheva is raising four children.
Young Professionals Direction
- National Technology Initiative
- Staffing the Industrial Growth
- 100 Leaders of New Approaches in Education
- He graduated from Voronezh State University in 1998.
- In 1999, he was awarded a Master of Arts degree from the University of Manchester in Political Science.
- Since 2000, he worked at MGIMO University under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, where he led the development of the university development strategy, the Center for Internet Policy, and the creation of the Russian Association for International Studies. Dmitry Peskov’s last position at MGIMO - Director for Innovation, Deputy Vice-Rector for Research.
- In 2008, Dmitry Peskov created the Metaver project group for developing new education formats and projects at the intersection of education and venture economy.
- In 2009, Dmitry Peskov became Head of the Department of Strategic Development of OJSC State Joint Stock Company All-Russian Exhibition Center.
- Since August 11, 2011 Dmitry Peskov has been serving as Head of ASI Young Professionals Direction.
New Business Direction
- Digital Platform for Entrepreneurs Queries ZaBiznes.rf
- 100 Technology Leaders
- Model for Increasing Innovation Openness of Larger Companies
- Artyom Avetisyan was born in Moscow in 1976.
- He graduated from the Financial Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation in 1998.
- In 2001 he completed his postgraduate studies at the Financial Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation.
- In 1997, Artyom Avetisyan founded NEO Center (Independent Expertise and Appraisal Center) Consulting Group.
- From 2000 to 2003, Artyom Avetisyan taught at the Financial Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation at the Department of Appraisal Activities.
- From 2011, Artyom Avetisyan has been serving as Head of ASI New Business Direction.
- In February 2012, Artyom Avetisyan was elected Chairman of All-Russia Business Community “Leaders Club to Promote Business Initiatives”.
New Business Direction
Regional Development Block
- Alexander Smekalin was born in Sengiley, Ulyanovsk region, in 1980.
- He graduated from the secondary school No. 6 of Ulyanovsk.
- In 2002, he graduated with honors from the Institute of Economics and Business of Ulyanovsk State University (the Faculty of Management, State Municipal Administration).
- He completed an internship as a specialist in working with the reserve in Volga - Dnepr - Moscow LLC.
- From 2002 to 2010, he started as an chief specialist and worked his way up to Director of the Investment Department of the Ministry of Economy of the Ulyanovsk Region
- In 2010 he became Director of the Department of Modernization and Development of the regional economy of the Government of the Ulyanovsk region.
- On November 2, 2011, he was appointed Minister of Strategic Development and Innovation of the Ulyanovsk Region.
- Since 2013, he has held the position of First Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Ulyanovsk region.
- Since December 1, 2016 he has served as Chairman of the Government of the Ulyanovsk region. He supervised the second largest and most important city in the Ulyanovsk region - Dimitrovgrad.
- Since 2017, he has taken the Program for the Development of the Personnel Management Reserve of the Higher School of Public Administration (HSE) of the RANEPA.
- From September 2021, he was appointed Director of Regional Development of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives
He is married and he is raising a daughter and a son.
Center for Initiatives for Tourism Development,
Ecology and Climate
- Olga Zakharova was born in Moscow in 1976.
- In 1999, she graduated from the Moscow State University of Applied Biotechnology.
- From 2000 to 2002 she served as Deputy General Director of the Agency of Unusual Travel LLC.
- From 2002 to 2004 she held the position of Director of the External Advertising Department of LLC "Advertising Agency Silver Rain".
- From 2005 to 2008 she was General Director of the Mia Shvili fashion house, Mia Shvili CJSC.
- From 2009 to 2011 she served as Executive Director of Dozhd TV Channel LLC.
- From 2011 to 2015 took the position of Director of Gorky Park.
- In 2014, she graduated from the Higher School of Economics. In 2014, she completed professional retraining at the Moscow School of Management Skolkovo.
- From 2016 to 2017 she served as Managing Director of A-Properties LLC.
- Since 2018, she has been heading the Project Office for Tourism Development of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives.
Center for Quality of Life Practices
- In 2013, she graduated with honors from the Faculty of Public Administration of Moscow State University (MSU) with a degree in State and Municipal Management.
- In 2016, she defended her PhD thesis in political sciences.
- She worked as an analyst of the Project Development Department of the Faculty of Public Administration of Moscow State University, an English teacher at the Diplomatic Academy under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, a chief expert of the Department for the Prevention of Corruption and Other Offenses of the Department of Personnel and Organizational Development of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation.
- She was the chairman of the All – Russian public organization "Russian Management Community of participants of the Presidential Management Training Program-RUS".
- Since July 2018, he has been heading the Center for Urban Competencies of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives (ASI).
Best Practices Direction
- Best Practices Competition
- Smarteka.com - the platform for sustainable development practices
- Alexander Pirozhenko was born in Leningrad in 1977.
- He graduated from the North-Western Academy of Public Administration of the Russian Presidential Academy of Public Administration in 1999 with a degree in state and municipal administration.
- After graduating from the Academy, he worked as an assistant to A.V. Shipilov, a deputy of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, in St. Petersburg.
- In 2000, he was Deputy Director of Economic Programs of the EPI-Center for Economic and Political Research of St. Petersburg. Then in 2004 he took the position of Deputy Head of the Department - Head of the Electric Power Industry Department of the Department for Control and Supervision in the Fuel and Energy Complex in the Federal Antimonopoly Service.
- During his work, he received a commendation and a certificate of honor from the Federal Antimonopoly Service.
- In 2008, he was appointed the Director of the Department of Governance in the Economy and Competition Development in the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and in 2011 received a certificate of honor from the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation.
- Starting from 2012, Alexander began working at the Agency for Strategic Initiatives. He started as a Director for the development of priority programs and served in the position for several years.
- In 2018, Alexander Alexandrovich returned to work at the Agency and headed the Best Practices Direction.
Center for Youth Initiatives
Digital Development Center
Laboratory of Initiatives
- National rating of the investment climate in the regions
Spheres of responsibility:
- ASI Ecosystem
- Targeted projects selection
- Georgy Belozerov was born in Ekaterinburg in 1976.
- In 1997, he graduated from the St. Petersburg State Academy of Engineering and Economics.
- He established a group of companies in the Ural and Far Eastern regions for waste processing.
- In 2004, he studied under the Presidential Management Training Program, and since 2007, has served as Chairman of the Sverdlovsk Regional Association of Graduates of the presidential program.
- From 2011 to 2014, he was a chairman of the All-Russian public organization "Russian Management Community of participants of the Presidential Management Training Program-RUS.
- 2012-2019 he was a Member of the Expert Council under the Government of the Russian Federation.
- 2014-2019 he served as Deputy Director of the Department of the Government of the Russian Federation for the establishment of the Open Government system.
- Since February 2019, he has worked as a Network Director for the Promotion of New Projects, the Agency for Strategic Initiatives
- From May 25, 2021, he held the position of Corporate Director of the ASI
Office of the General Director
Center for Human Capital Development
Office of Economics and Finance