ASI has approved the schedule for the targeted selection of projects until october 2019
Seven targeted selections for leaders of technology, education, and social projects will be held by the Agency for Strategic Initiatives (ASI) within the period from May 20 through September 30, 2019.
Three selections – for digital solutions for large companies, projects for the military-industrial complex (MIC), communication technologies, and corporate solutions for cyber security – are planned as part of the initiative 100 Technology Leaders.
Three selections – for the development of skills of the future, introduction of educational technologies, and improvement of human resources models for regional economy – will be held as part of the initiative 100 Education Development Leaders.
Another selection of projects – for leaders of the social sphere development – will be devoted to children's recreation and cultural tourism.
Schedule of the Next Targeted Selections
May 20–June 21
Digital Solutions for Large Companies
Solutions aimed at improved flexibility and efficiency of business processes through the use of digital technologies. They enable a faster and more efficient solution of tasks related to the optimization of production processes, quality, safety, and operating performance.
- Predictive technologies and data analysis
- Artificial intelligence
- HR technologies
May 22–June 21
Skills of the Future
The projects are aimed at solving the challenges of rapidly changing digital economy and technological development (including the National Technological Initiative) by the development of competences and skills in line with such changes. The participants may include leaders of the projects aimed at the development of:
- New literacies (financial, legal, entrepreneurial, environmental, personal security, and information literacies etc.)
- Metasubject skills (creativity, team work, critical thinking, emotional intelligence, cross-culturalness, etc.)
- FutureSkills initiative of the Young Professionals movement (WorldSkills Russia)
- Digital competencies in the context of the direction Personnel for Digital Economy of the Center for Competence "Personnel and Education"
- Skills and competencies of the future (including within the logic of Atlas of New Professions)
May 22–June 21
Regional Management Teams
The projects are aimed at forming the standard for models/elements of models of human resources for regional economy, taking into account the development stakes in the horizon of 2035 and introducing a new training and performance measurement toolkit. The participants may include teams of the projects on:
- Data-based regional management of education systems (CDO)
- Human resources models for regional economy (including as part of the project Regional Standard for Human Resources for Industrial Growth)
- Human resources practices in the context of the personnel standard and taking into account their efficiency evaluation
May 22–June 21
New Technologies in Education
Projects aimed at forming the accessible system for navigation and construction of individual development routes for the purpose of personal fulfilment of each citizen. The participants may include leaders of the projects based on modern digital educational technologies and new forms in the following spheres:
- Non-formal education
- Professional navigation and guidance of children and youth
- Coaching in education and entrepreneurship
- Dual education system
- Network learning
- Project-based learning
- Personalized learning (including individual educational trajectories)
- Online learning
- Demonstration examination as per the WorldSkills standards
- Independent evaluation of personnel training
Conversion – MIC Solutions and Projects for Re-orientation Towards Civilian Products
Projects and technologies to be adopted by military-industrial complex enterprises for the purpose of developing the manufacture of civilian and/or dual-use products, as well as adapting them to modern market demands. At the forefront are high-tech solutions and projects having the potential to be adopted by MIC enterprises, including in critically important directions, such as power industry, electronics, innovative engineering, digital solutions, etc.
- Industrial equipment
- High technologies
June 15–July 16
Children's Recreation and Cultural Tourism
- Improvement of the system for management of children's health camps
- Transfer of foreign practices
- Replication of the best practices of children's and youth cultural tourism management
Telecommunications and Information Security
- Communication technologies
- Corporate solutions for cyber security
- Identification and biometry
- Projects aimed at solving the issues of corporate cyber security, confidentiality, as well as information integrity and accessibility.
Previously, targeted selections of projects were completed on the following subjects: Development of Urban Communities and City Projects Implementation, Territorial Identity and Culture, Technologies for Increase of Enterprise Performance, and Support of the Senior Generation.
The ASI will render administrative, consultancy, and information support to project leaders who successfully pass the targeted selection.
Assistance in interaction with executive bodies for the purpose of coping with administrative barriers and red tape:
- Situations when employees authorized to make decisions unreasonably decide against the project or delay decision-making
- Situations when the existing federal or regional legislation does not allow for the project implementation
- Situations when the existing regulations (executive documents) prevent from the project implementation
- Support in interaction with the relevant organizations, state corporations, companies (including foreign ones)
Consultancy and Methodological Support
- Providing access to the Agency's expert network, advice
- Expert examination of the project by the relevant ministries, executive bodies, as well as scientific and/or professional communities and associations
- Project acceleration (i.e. an intense program for project enhancement and upgrade, including training of project leaders) through corporate and affiliate programs
- Information on the possible measures of State support for the project
- Assistance in communications with financial organizations, development institutions, funds (for the purpose of fund raising by the project initiator), and commercial organizations
- Recommendations on the development of packaged/model solutions (proposals for packaging the project to be introduced) for the project upscale and replication
- Informational coverage and promotion of projects in mass media, at the asi.ru website, at partner resources, and in social media
- Project presentation and promotion at business and public events
- Organization of press tours at the venues of Boiling Points
- Project exchange in the format of a public presentation of the ASI's projects to a potentially interested target audience