About 30 technological laboratories will be opened for participants of the educational workshop "Island 10-21" in FEFU
The Supervisory Board of ANO "University of STI 2035" approved the program of the first educational workshop "Island 10-21", which included more than 1000 events. The workshop starts on July 10 on Russky Island in Vladivostok.
According to the program "Island 10-21", on the territory of the Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU) there will be laboratories on quantum technologies, machine learning, blockade, the fundamentals of digital electronics, AR/VR, automation of biotechnological processes, genomic maps, medical Internet of things, intellectual energy systems, 3D-modeling, designing of biometric sensors and robotics. A series of events on the acceleration of projects corresponding to the priorities of the development of the markets of the State Technological Initiative (STI) and the program "Digital Economy" is planned.
"The leading scientific and educational centers of the Russian Federation, STI companies, RAS institutions, partner universities and digital companies are represented by 28 technological laboratories. 6 accelerated programs are included in the list of activities, "- said the Program Director of "Island 10-21", the Vice-rector of the FEFU Dmitry Zemtsov.
The program of technological laboratories includes:
- Analysis of aerial images, construction of 3D models and comparison with registry data to identify discrepancies and violations of the law;
- Analysis of banking transactions;
- Analysis of remote land sensing: identification of illegal logging in the Far East;
- Analytical activity as a means of working with knowledge. Semantic programming and modeling;
- Automation of biotechnological processes;
- Big data in applied solutions for the economy of the Far East;
- Construction of genomic maps for the development of the genetic origin of specific people;
- Creation of digital counterparts using machine learning technologies;
- Decentralized systems for processing and storing information (blockchain);
- Design of biometric optical sensors;
- How to create the best engineering structure in the world;
- Hydrogen future: designing the global energy market;
- Identification of pathological changes in brain tissue: new technologies of medical research based on analysis of the results of highly informative studies;
- Information security systems in the digital economy;
- Intelligent energy systems;
- Internet energy: architecture and applications of digital energy;
- Introduction of blockchain applications to practical applications;
- Machine learning in the real world of big business;
- Management of science and education: construction of individual educational trajectories using a digital profile and a trace.
- Medical Internet of things;
- Meeting the challenges of developing regions and businesses using digital modeling of space, facilities and processes;
- Multidimensional AR packaging for table games;
- Practical quantum technologies;
- PyTorch in in-depth training;
- Quantum algorithms based on the programming of an IBM quantum computer;
- Quantum machine learning;
- Rag your problems with someone else's hands or problem solving outsourcing on the data science platform;
- Seminars on the basics of digital electronics, human physiology, prototyping;
- Sensors and robotics. Creation and testing of the algorithm for finding the path of a mobile autonomous logistic robot in conditions close to the warehouse ones;
- VR-laboratory from the STI Consortium on Neurotechnologies, Virtual and Augmented Reality Technologies;
According to Dmitry Zemtsov, about 250 lecturers, teachers, trainers and leading experts in technologies are involved in the educational program. "52 master classes will be held, activities on digital TRP - quick pumping of necessary knowledge," said the FEFU Pro-rector.
Workshop organizers plan to use a special platform with which they can track the digital trajectory of each participant.
"This practice will be of interest to many educational institutions. We will be able to offer at least 100 Russian universities that are potentially ready for this, the opportunity to restructure their processes with us to use this platform. The opportunity to join the platform is not only among the top 10, but also among regional education leaders who will be able to take elements from our experiment that are relevant for their situation," Vasily Tretyakov, General Director of the University of STI "20.35" explained.
The selection of participants for "Island 10-21" also took place using artificial intelligence, which analyzed the knowledge, motivational and behavioral profiles of applicants, preferred methods of solving problems, learning ability and types of interaction in the team.
"No participant will get to the island on the basis of a personal decision of any of us. We are sure that artificial intelligence could do it better, and we intend to test our hypothesis in practice, "said Dmitry Peskov, Director of the "Young Professionals" Direction of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives (ASI).
Selection for "Island 10-21" was successfully held by about 1000 people. Among them - management teams from 34 regions of Russia. According to the results of the first round, 3.3 thousand people claimed to participate in the workshop.
The educational workshop "Island 10-21" was organized by the University of STI "20.35", the Agency for Strategic Initiatives (ASI), the Russian Venture Company (RVC), the ANO "Digital Economy" and the Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU).
The University of STI "20.35" is the first university in Russia providing professional development of a person on an individual trajectory of training with the formation of a digital profile of competencies. It is aimed at training leaders of companies, participants of the National Technological Initiative (NTI) and specialists working in new global markets.