The expert jury of the All-Russian Contest of the best practices and initiatives of the social and economic development defined the list of finalists. Contenders to the title of winner are 21 applications in 7 categorys, as Vera Emelyanova, the Head of the Departament of the best socil-economic practices of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives (ASI), told the editorial board of the asi.ru website on December 20.
“After the in-person meeting of the Jury, practices with the highest number of votes that best meet the competition criteria in total have been included into the shortlist,” Vera Emelyanova explained.
The finalists of the competitions are:
Human Capital Development
- Professional training of children with disabilities (implementation of the model of continuous vocational education of students with mental handicap), Khabarovsk Territory.
- Construction of housing complexes for youth, Republic of Buryatia.
- Self-Determination Compass (a system of early professional self-orientation), Khabarovsk Territory.
- Shifting multi-apartment buildings to individual heating, Lipetsk Region.
- Involving the public in adoption of key decisions through organization and holding of children’s and youth referendums, Orenburg Region.
- Popular co-voting and Open Municipality, Amur Region.
Creating conditions aimed at increasing the economic potential of the region
- Conversion of public services in the field of construction into electronic form and transition to interagency electronic interaction, Moscow.
- Project “Territory of Business”, Chelyabinsk Region.
- Seven steps to develop the economy of municipal entities in the Tyumen Region, the Tyumen Region.
Ensuring the availability of social services
- The management practice to attract private providers in the sphere of social services for the population of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District - Yugra, KMAD – Yugra.
- Home Alone, Saratov Region.
- The “Respites” Team (Rehabilitation of disabled children with severe persistent motor impairment, needing constant care, in the families that need the service of “brief respite”), Samara Region.
Development of agriculture and creating a favorable environment for business development in rural areas
- Creation of a favorable environment to develop youth farms and information and consulting support in agro-industrial complex (Agropolis), Astrakhan Region.
- Creation of a “mobile market” of agricultural products, Republic of Buryatia.
- Project to create a business support institution in rural areas, Kaluga Region.
Development of the regional tourism potential
- Interregional tourism educational project “A Wagon of Knowledge”, Samara Region.
- Regional campaign “Rest at home. Travel around the Ryazan Region!”, Ryazan Region.
- Development of agro-tourism in the Krasnodar Territory, Krasnodar Territory
Creating environment for the development of volunteer activities
- Development of children’s hospital and social volunteerism in the Kaliningrad Region, Kaliningrad Region.
- Youth social project “Volunteer’s Card”, Saratov Region.
- Social project “Express Grandmothers”, Chuvash Republic.
The winners and laureates in each category will be selected by the Board of trustees of the competition. Summing up the results and the awarding ceremony will take place on February 15, 2018 at the Russian Investment Forum (Sochi) as part of the session “The Best Practices of the Social and Economic Development”.
Igor Kustarin, the Chairman of the Expert Jury: “On the recommendation of the expert jury, to encourage some practices of interest that have not been included in the list of winners, but gained high scores, the ASI decided to select additional practices in each category that received a number of votes close to that of the finalists. These practices will be also described in the format of ready-made solutions and published in the Region-ID information system for further replication”.
Practices selected for replication included:
- Student design office, Lipetsk Region.
- Developing the IT of the future, Kaluga Region.
- Oganization and holding of bright events based on historical and cultural tradition of the regions, on the examples of the projects “Hanseatic Week” (the Novgorod Region), the Arctic Festival of territorial development “Teriberka. New Life” (the Murmansk Region), International Forum and Festival “Gastronomic routes of the Great Silk Road. Travelling for taste” (the Astrakhan Region).
- Complex of information resources to obtain feedback from the city residents, on the examples of the projects in the City of Moscow “Active Citizen”, “Center for automated monitoring the maintenance of urban facilities”, “Geoinformation portal of the Government of Moscow – ‘Our City’”.
- World by the touch, Saint Petersburg.
- Championship of professions and business ideas “Career in Russia”, Republic of Khakassia.
- “Building the tourism and recreation cluster “The Kama River Bank”, Udmurt Republic.
- Social project “Warm Bus Stop”, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia).
- Social program “Care”, Ryazan Region.
- Automated information system “Single district internet-portal for organization of Children’s and Youth rest and recreation”, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District.
- Creation of a single trade brand “Made in Yakutia”, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia).
- “Bus of Startups”, Republic of Bashkortostan.
- Building a volunteer team “We are together” for social adaptation of youth and children with disabilities, Belgorod Region.
- Regional environmental project “Green Region 35”, Vologda Region.
Based on the results of the 1st stage of the preliminary voting, the expert jury selected 10 to 14 candidates for final selection out of 533 practices submitted by 77 constituent entities of the Russian Federation. The short list included 89 applications from 43 regions.