The practices of tourism developing, supporting local farmers, improving the computer literacy of the older generation, providing preferential services to disadvantaged categories of citizens, improving the quality of life of people with disabilities and involving the community in solving urban problems will be implemented in the Altai Republic by the end of 2018. The corresponding agreement was signed on October 17 by the General Director of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives (ASI) Svetlana Chupsheva and the hHad of the Altai Republic Alexander Berdnikov.
The list of successful practices from the ASI "Relevant solutions store", selected for implementation in the territory of the Republic of Altai, includes:
Socially oriented practices
- The practice of the Kirov region “Information Society Volunteers” - increasing the computer literacy of middle-aged and older citizens (45 years and older) at no cost and introducing them to receive services in electronic form.
- The practice of the Lipetsk region “Organizing the step-by-step accessibility of state and municipal services” - solving the most acute problems that impede the increase in the availability and quality of services, as well as creating an enabling environment for people with disabilities.
- The practice of the Khabarovsk Territory "Vocational training of children with disabilities" - the implementation of a model of continuous vocational education of people with a low level of intellectual development, the formation of their social and domestic competence for an independent, self-acting lifestyle (Khabarovsk Territory).
Ensuring the availability of social services and the development of volunteering
- The social project of the Chuvash Republic “Express Grandmothers” - assisting families with children in difficult life situations by active retired volunteers.
- The social program of the Ryazan region on preferential trade services to certain socially unprotected categories of the population “Zabota” - a system by which residents belonging to the privileged categories of citizens have the opportunity to buy food using the “Zabota” plastic card at minimum prices.
- Practice of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Ugra “Attracting non-state suppliers to the public services sector” - creating a system for attracting non-state suppliers to the social services sector and developing social entrepreneurship.
- The project of the Samara region “The Respite” - assistance to parents in the rehabilitation of children with disabilities with severe persistent movement disorders that require constant care.
Development of tourism potential and creation of comfortable conditions for the development of rural business
- Regional action of the Ryazan region “Rest at home. Travel around the region! ”- the creation, development and implementation of practices aimed at the development of domestic and inbound tourism in the region.
- The practice of the Republic of Buryatia in the creation of a “mobile market” of agricultural products - the organization and promotion of the sales market for products of local producers and suppliers using mobile communications.
- The project of the Tula region "People's budget" - the participation of residents of rural areas and urban-type settlements in solving the most pressing social and infrastructure problems.
- Practice of the Vologda region “Region Upgrade: financial corporatism” - the implementation of the principle of social partnership of government, business and society in order to reduce administrative barriers, introduce new technologies and implement ideas aimed at attracting investment in the economy and developing social infrastructure.
- The practice of the Tyumen region “7 steps for the development of the economy of municipalities” - the development and implementation of a comprehensive program for the development of the economy of municipalities through the formation of locomotive projects, including platforms for their implementation, system support and maintenance.
Altai became the 57th region that entered into an agreement on the implementation of the ASI strategic initiative “A Unified Information Space for Best Practices for the Development of Constituent Entities of the Russian Federation” (“Relevant Solutions Store”).
Earlier, similar agreements with the Agency for Strategic Initiatives were signed by: the Republic of Adygea, Bashkortostan, Buryatia, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Kalmykia, Karachay-Cherkessia, Karelia, Mari El, Sakha (Yakutia), North Ossetia-Alania, Tatarstan, Tyva, Udmurtia and Chuvashia, Amur , Astrakhan, Vladimir, Voronezh, Jewish Autonomous, Kaliningrad, Kaluga, Kemerovo, Kostroma, Kurgan, Leningrad, Lipetsk, Magadan, Moscow, Murmansk, Nizhny Novgorod, Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Orenburg, Orel, Penzance Kaya, Pskov, Rostov, Ryazan, Samara, Saratov, Sakhalin, Sverdlovsk, Smolensk, Tambov and Ulyanovsk Regions, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District - Yugra, Chukotka Autonomous District, Altai, Kamchatka, Krasnodar, Perm, Primorsky, Stavropol and Khabarovsk Areas.